Update on the current situation for Massage during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic
Hello! Jeffery Bowers, owner of SLO Massage Therapy here to say we have reopened for indoor massages again
The Pismo Beach Athletic Club (P.B.A.C.) has reopened for all members for outdoor activities only and it is just Jeff available since his mother, Debbie, will not be returning to the club at this time due to health concerns and her age but feel free to say Hello to her by email at: email@example.com or call her at the home phone #805-773-0768
Important guidance info:
- Booking appointments now requires an email address to receive to receive info about getting massages during Covid-19 through Square.com.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask coming into the P.B.A.C. and wearing it in the club at all times.
- Clients will be temperature and/or symptom screened by the P.B.A.C. staff or by Jeff upon arrival so be prepared to cancel or reschedule if you show symptoms.
- Clients must sanitize or wash their hands before and after any services
The P.B.A.C. has also changed their closing times during SUBSTANTIAL / COLOR TIER PHASES: Our New Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:30am to 6:00 pm.
- Thursday and Friday 9:00am-11:00am & 2:00pm to 6pm
- Saturdays and Sundays are closed.
*Couples Massages Are Not Available*